New Construction Design & Build
Energy Efficient – Comfortable – Safe – Durable – Sustainable
From high quality insulation to solar power to sustainable material, VRF Solutions offers energy efficient construction and design that will allow you to be ahead of the energy building code curve. VRF Solutions LLC offers the highest quality and performance, environmentally friendly green products and expert installation , which will make an immediate impact on lowering your bills and giving you savings. Our crews are expertly trained and pay attention to the smallest details to ensure a high performance job. We provide specifications for thermal envelope, air sealing, sound attenuation, firewall assemblies and HVAC integration during your free consultation.
Why build High Performance?
- Home buyers want High Performance Homes
- Differentiate your quality homes in the marketplace
- Be ahead of the energy building code curve
- Qualify for energy program cash rebates, incentives and federal tax credits
- Get Energy Star certification and LEED credits
- Reduce heating and cooling loads to lower HVAC costs
- Prevent troublesome HVAC call-backs
- Increase customer satisfactionLow-cost, faster and improved fire-wall designs
- Superior sound control
- Reduce cycle time
- Improve indoor air quality (IAQ)?
- Building Performance consultation and plan review
- Provide specifications for thermal envelope, air sealing, sound attenuation, firewall assemblies and HVAC integration
HERS Rating and REM Check
- Quality assurance thermography, blower door air exchange test, duct blaster evaluation.
- Job estimates with detailed specifications and product information
Superior Green Products and Expert Installation
- Fully licensed and insured
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning specializing in high performance air source heat pump installations.
Incentives and Programs
- Energy Star HERS Rating
- Energy Star certified homes receive a $1,500 federal tax rebate and cash incentives from state utility energy programs.
- VRF Solutions LLC is a contracted vendor for the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund’s Home Energy Solutions Program and NY’s Home Performance with Energy Star
Important Marketing Advantages
- Market studies have proven that energy efficient homes are more valuable and sell more quickly than conventional homes.
- Make your spec home more affordable to operate and more comfortable to live in with improved indoor air quality.
- Reduce (or eliminate) bothersome HVAC complaints that actually arise due to an inferior building envelope.
- Receive effective marketing materials provided by VRF Solutions LLC?
VRF Solutions can help you establish and realize your building performance objectives. Whether it is cost savings, occupant comfort or other important goals we can provide the expertise and project coordination to help you achieve those goals. Call us today at (833) VRF-HVAC (888) 500-6246 to learn more.